- Quality deal flow (screened to maintain our high standards) through presentations from approximately 25 of the best early-stage cleantech companies, primarily from the Pacific NW, during nine luncheon meetings per year. The best cleantech start-ups come to NW Energy Angels first because we are the most experienced cleantech angel investors in the Pacific NW.
- Shared due diligence, which reduces the effort needed by any one individual and helps manage risk through the application of multiple skill and experience sets to a common deal. Members don’t have to rely on just their own perspectives and insight into a new company’s prospects and challenges. This cooperative environment also provides a supportive learning experience for new angel investors
- A Gust ™ account, the on-line deal flow tool for angel investors, which provides detailed information, in-depth documentation and fellow investor insight on presenting companies (as well as hundreds of other private investment opportunities nationwide) is included in the membership fee
- High-quality educational presentations by angel investment and cleantech industry experts at regular meetings
- Intimate and exclusive, member-only meetings with top investors, politicians, entrepreneurs and other thought leaders in clean technology several times per year
- Access to a large network of fellow investors, entrepreneurs, business leaders, venture capitalists, educators, elected and appointed officials, scientists, engineers and others who are focused on moving the U.S. to a sustainable economy
- Deal syndication with other angel groups to fill-out investment rounds
- Camaraderie with fellow angels, entrepreneurs, business leaders and others at 2 social meetings per year
NW Energy Angels provides these benefits while maintaining the privacy of its members in accordance with the organization's Confidentiality Policy. Please also read the Legal Disclaimer, which describes the legal relationship among NWEA, members and entrepreneurs or companies.